Which payment method do you accept?
We accept Credit cards, PayPal (for lists below $75 only) and Bitcoin, Perfect-Money, Skrill, Payeer and Advcash for all lists. Our aim is to simplify the ordering process and present your email list as soon as possible.
How long it takes to get the list after purchase? ( I have not received the download link)
I have not received the email list download , what is the reason and how to get it?
If you had entered the wrong email address in order form while ordering, please contact us with the correct email, your name and country. If you have entered the correct email and have not received the download link, please check your spam/junk folder. Or contact us, we will send the list within 24 hours. We recommend every customer to double check their email for spelling mistakes before contacting us or ordering online.
What is the format?
Most of our lists in Microsoft excel .csv or xlsx format
few countries lists have .txt format. Changing the format is not possible since there are millions of records. Please do not ask to change to any other format after purchase. It is not possible.
When did you update your email lists?
Our data is verified almost every 9 to 12 months. We have developed a complex algorithm for this purpose. With this algorithm, we check the accuracy levels of our data against millions of sources and apply necessary updates.
Are your email lists opt-in and compliance with CAN-SPAM act of the US?
Yes. Our lists are opt-in email lists collected from various sources like surveys, web forms, trade fairs and phone calls. Our market research partners work though out the year to collect emails from various sources. Consumers and businesses in our lists opted for receiving promotional emails and offers from companies or individuals. Our lists are compliance with can-spam act, please read the guideline here.
If you in Europe you may have a different law. Every country has a law, please refer your country’s law and obey.
Do you guarantee delivery, open or conversion?
No. We do not guarantee validity, delivery rate, open rate, or conversion. These things depend on the software you use to send emails, the reputation of your IP address, email marketing company, your email message spam score, the interest of the recipient and what your product or service is about. We suggest you to clean the list, check spam score of message, use a reputed software or company.
Will I get spam complaint or any other issues?
You will be sending emails at your own risk as different countries have different law for email marketing. We are not responsible for any consequences, spam complaint or other violations of any country’s law. It is your own risk and understanding the law of each country your send promotional emails.
Is your email list verified/cleaned?
We clean the list once in 9 months or a year to ensure good quality. It is not possible to clean regularly since the list quantity is in millions and billions. Also, it is common that people and companies change their emails frequently. We strongly recommend/suggest our buyers to clean the email list using any list cleaning service or software before you start any email campaign. Cleaning the list may reduce bounce rate.
Can I use the lists in companies like aweber, getresponse?
No. Most companies do not allow purchased list. You need to buy some bulk email sending software or VPS to send emails. You can search google for it. We do not recommend any particular company or product.
How to reduce the bounce rate? Why my emails are bounced?
Main reasons for bounce: (must read)
1. You are sending bulk emails, all email servers block or bounce the emails if they are coming in large volume. No email server can allow large quantity incoming or outgoing.
2. The consumer/business has strong spam filter that can bounce the emails. Almost every email company provide spam filter option.
3. You have not checked the spam score of the email content. If your email headline or content has even a single spam word, your email will be bounced back or reach directly into spam.
4. Your IP reputation and software or tool you use to send out emails. SMTP or VPS that has poor reputation. Most SMTPs available on the net have a black mark for spamming.
5. Shortened URL, redirected URLs in the content will force the email server to bounce your emails.
6. Since 2018 All free email providers like gmail, yahoo, aol, hotmail, outlook, yandex DOES NOT allow promotional emails if you are not in the contact list of the receiving person/business. 80% of the emails sent to these kind of free email providers will bounce back or reach spam automatically.
7. The return path of your email: if your return email is a free email like gmail, yahoo, hotmail your email is going to get bounced. It should always be a business email like email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you have any affiliate links in your email it will reach either spam or bounced back.
How to avoid bounce? (must read)
1. If you are using a software or tool to send mass emails, you should send only 250 emails per hour maximum. Or use a company that has strong reputation in email marketing.
2. Check your email headlines and content for spam score before sending out. There are many FREE spam checkers available online. Your email spam score should be less than 10% Remove all spam words before sending emails.
3. After buying an email list, first thing is to remove all businesses and consumers who have free emails as their contact emails. Remove or keep aside all free emails like gmail, aol, yahoo, ymail, hotmail, yandex etc. This will greatly reduce your bounce rate. Send promotional emails only to business or personal domain based emails.(however you can send out emails to free email providers like gmail, yahoo, aol etc but you should send emails in small quantity such as 5 to 9 emails at once. If you send large numbers at once, it will bounce.)
4. Return path email should be a domain based email, not free email like gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc
5. Never use URL shortners to hide your domain or business, Emails with shortned urls and redirected urls will get bounced or reach spam.
6. Never use affiliate links in your email
7. Always use a reputed company for sending out emails. Never use any free tool or cheap email tools.
Please read the above guideline once again and store those points in mind to avoid bounce or suspension of your email service.
Why is your email lists cheap?
Most companies spend on expensive advertisements and media buying. We do not spend on very expensive advertisements and we can keep the cost very cheap. We do not adjust our pricing for each customer, and we have a transparent pricing policy. We aim to reach as many customers as possible, including startups and small businesses.
Is it legal to send cold emails?
Yes. It is legal to send genuine promotional or commercial emails. Our email list are US govt. Can-spam act compliance. Different countries have different law. You need to learn your country’s email marketing law.
Can you send me a sample to try?
Sorry. We do not give any samples to try. Thousands of people visit our website every day, If we send samples to them, most times they end up in spamming to those emails. Our list is only for those who purchase. However, You can download a sample list here.
I want to build a reseller website, how to do?
Contact us, our expert team will build a reseller website for you for a small fees.
What is your Refund policy?
Digitally downloaded products can be easily copied, manipulated, shared or re-sold, therefore we have a strict NO REFUND policy. All sales are final, we never refund for any reason.
What is your Spam policy?
You may read here